The full inspection report is at the bottom of the page, but below are a few quotes that capture the essence of the positive feedback:
- Pupils enjoy attending this vibrant, caring and friendly school.
- Leaders ensure that all pupils follow a broad and balanced curriculum. They are ambitious for all pupils, including those with special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND).
- Pupils, parents and staff all agree that behaviour at the school is excellent. Pupils behave very well in class and around the school.
- The school provides a wide range of opportunities for pupils to develop their talents and interests.
- Leaders have brought about significant improvements in the school over the past 18 months.
- Pupils’ wider development is exceptional.
- The school engages well with parents, and this is valued.